Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card Instant Approval

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card Instant Approval

Thanks all! Anyone ever try and have any luck with a CLI upon activation with PenFed?

Message 11 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@merlinflex wrote:

Thanks all! Anyone ever try and have any luck with a CLI upon activation with PenFed?

You are at 50k with PenFed with CC if I understand your signature and this post correct?  50k is the most PenFed will give in CC's.  PLOC 25k is top for that product.  Not sure about Personal loans, etc..  I am sure of the 50k CC cap and 25k PLOC cap.

Message 12 of 17
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@merlinflex wrote:

You are at 50k with PenFed with CC if I understand your signature and this post correct?  50k is the most PenFed will give in CC's.  PLOC 25k is top for that product.  Not sure about Personal loans, etc..  I am sure of the 50k CC cap and 25k PLOC cap.

$50K per card or total for all CC's combined? Both cards are at $25K so yeah, combining them would make a $50K card, which is what I want, but was curious if I could also get a CLI on activation, but looking at what you are saying, looks like that might be a no go. Oh well, original plan was to combine to one card to make $50K.

Message 13 of 17
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

50k total exposure on credit cards whether one or many cards. So if desired move limit to one and simplify life with a nice limit and close other card
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS! Nice SL

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and great limit as well as low APR.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the huge approval, was the relocating limits successful?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.