cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Wow, you got a better SL from PenFed than Navy...! Twilight zone!

 

Grats man!



Message 11 of 33
DB2019
Regular Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

 Congrats!  Nice SL!

Rebuilding Since 2016
6/5/2019 - Fico 8 Scores - EQ 672 TU 683 EX 674
6/15/2019 - FICO 8 Scores - EQ 682 TU 698 EX 690
8/10/2019 - FICO 8 Scores - EQ 706 TU 705 EQ 689
9/15/2019 - FICO 8 Scores - EQ 710 TU 713 EX 690
6/6/2020 - FICO 8 Scores EQ 717 TU 720 EX 683
Message 12 of 33
calyx
Senior Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Very nice - congrats!




F8 EQ: 803 | EX: 801 | TU: 796 | Accounts: 1/6 3/12 7/24
Happy practitioner of AZE9or10or11or12 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 13 of 33
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature


@Saeren wrote:

Wow, you got a better SL from PenFed than Navy...! Twilight zone!

 

Grats man!


Well, yes and no.  TODAY I did... yes.  

 

I've got three NFCU cards now.  $35.5k on Platinum, $10k on Cash Rewards, and now $11k on Flagship.

Two Pen Fed cards.  $20k on PCR signature, and $500 on PCR.  Smiley Indifferent

03/02/21 Fico 8: EX 768, EQ 778, TU 785.
03/03/21 Fico 9: EX 772, EQ 788, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...

Firmly in the garden since 13 February, 2021 until whatever comes next. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 33
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

This confused me for a second since I thought I had already commented on it lol

 

Congrats (again)!

Message 15 of 33
Saeren
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature


@tcbofade wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

Wow, you got a better SL from PenFed than Navy...! Twilight zone!

 

Grats man!


Well, yes and no.  TODAY I did... yes.  

 

I've got three NFCU cards now.  $35.5k on Platinum, $10k on Cash Rewards, and now $11k on Flagship.

Two Pen Fed cards.  $20k on PCR signature, and $500 on PCR.  Smiley Indifferent


I figured there had to be more to the story. $500 PCR totally explains it. 



Message 16 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature


@simplynoir wrote:

This confused me for a second since I thought I had already commented on it lol

 

Congrats (again)!


Lol, this comment is just ...SIMPLY. NOIRSmiley Wink

Message 17 of 33
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Congrats 🎉🎉🎉


Message 18 of 33
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Congrats!

sheepclap.gif

AU


Message 19 of 33
UncleB
Moderator

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature

Very nice approval, @tcbofade!  Huge congrats!  screamer.gif 

 

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.