Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Promise and loan approval

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

PenFed Promise and loan approval

I had DM join this afternoon. Applied and was approved for Promise card ($3000 @ 15.49%) and personal loan ($5000). Have not received letter with scores yet but she has a discharged BK from 2012.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Promise and loan approval

Congrats! I'm trying to keep my trigger finger holstered with new accts. and INQ's until Oct. 1st when I try to get in with Pen Fed.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jace8602 wrote:

@I had DM join this afternoon. Applied and was approved for Promise card ($3000 @ 15.49%) and personal loan ($5000). Have not received letter with scores yet but she has a discharged BK from 2012.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jace8602 wrote:

@I had DM join this afternoon. Applied and was approved for Promise card ($3000 @ 15.49%) and personal loan ($5000). Have not received letter with scores yet but she has a discharged BK from 2012.

Congratulations!  Well done!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to her, and nice job helping her along!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thanks! She's happy of the progress since BK.

Message 6 of 8
padme
Established Contributor

Congrats, i too, was discharged BK7 in late 2013. 2 low tier PenFed cards (3k total)and a 5k car loan. just for the line to report to CRA's.

Message 7 of 8
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to DM on the approvals

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.