cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Visa and Amex and Apple Card Approvals.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Visa and Amex and Apple Card Approvals.

Pulled the trigger on a PenFed Visa about a month ago scored a $10,000 SL. Posted that here yesterday and someone suggested trying for the pathfinder Amex somi did and snagged $10,000 SL there as well. Then just about 10 minutes ago I checked my wallet and my Apple application was there. Hit the apply and got a $4500 SL there. Overall I’m happy. Might try for one more just not sure what? Anyone pull something besides EQ. Both Apple and PenFed pulled EQ

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Visa and Amex and Apple Card Approvals.

Congrats on the 2X PF approvals! 

Penfed pulls EQ and Apple GS pulls TU. Did you get the alert from CK? If so you might wanna double check as they’ve been pulling TU on 100% of MF’ers since the rollout.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

congrats!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Pulled the trigger on a PenFed Visa about a month ago scored a $10,000 SL. Posted that here yesterday and someone suggested trying for the pathfinder Amex somi did and snagged $10,000 SL there as well. Then just about 10 minutes ago I checked my wallet and my Apple application was there. Hit the apply and got a $4500 SL there. Overall I’m happy. Might try for one more just not sure what? Anyone pull something besides EQ. Both Apple and PenFed pulled EQ

congrats.......

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals !!!

Message 5 of 8
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Confidence is building up

Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 day!!!!

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 8
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Only thing better than Twins is a nice pair of triplets! Congrats @Moneyfan1974!

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

GratsSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.