Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed offers and OLC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed offers and OLC

Hi guys,

So I recently got approve for the PCR card from penfed at the max of 10k. I was told that’s the max across all accounts for new members. I applied for the cloc and was denied due to having the max a week ago. However, today I got approved for the overdraft line of credit. Is that not considered into the 10k max across all accounts for new members?
Also, is my credit reports are frozen will I still get the quarterly offers? Can they still access my credit score form EQ?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed offers and OLC

When I had my EQ frozen, not locked, they couldnt access my file or even show me any updates score. Offers to members are very select. They must like your profile or you may never get one. I've been a member 2+ years and only get cold shoulders.

Congrats on your PF card thoughSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
When I had my EQ frozen, not locked, they couldnt access my file or even show me any updates score. Offers to members are very select. They must like your profile or you may never get one. I've been a member 2+ years and only get cold shoulders.

Congrats on your PF card thoughSmiley Happy

Don't give up buddy. They just give sp offers to me for the first time. My score is 798 income $84k very clean reports.

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Joe, I guess I can give them the benny once I achieve 0/24Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals.

I joined with them frozen which  likely put me in a precarious position for the next several months.  I applied for a card back in December and asked them to use that pull for updating my account profile.  They declined the card because of too many recent accounts, too many recent inquires.  I didn't recon and I've been very new credit active since Dec.  My accounts have been mostly frozen ever since.  All I get for offers are Turbo Tax and Auto Loans which is the norm for everyone.  

I'd be interested to see if others have issues with Equifax frozen.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, I would love to know how members with frozen EQ fair with PenFed offers.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the 10k PCR,  as for the offers, i'm going on a year with them and no offers yet.  I have a PCR @2500 and an Auto loan, so they must only like me enough for those two things lol   Wish i could give you more info. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.