Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed promise CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed promise CLI

Ive been lurking on Reddit. Smiley Happy  Since This summer when I fought for the PenFed promise on recon, ive opened the A+ for $6k and AX Plat 75K sign on.  Otherwise, just being.  Decided to ask PenFed for my $1k Total CL Promise for the first CLI. Yay!  UTL 5% overall, highest balance 5% on single card.  Avg 08 Score 693.  Also salary negotiated my way into a higher paying job,  Starting soon. Cheers!

IMG_3462.JPG

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed promise CLI

WOOOOOT! Congrats!Smiley Very Happy

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice!! Congratulations on the increase! Super duper!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats on your CLI 😉

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome stuff on the CLI and bump in salary. Perfect time for the holidays!!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome.   Curious though.  When did you get yours.  Mine was opened on July 1 and thinking about asking for a cli on Dec 1

Message 6 of 12
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on all fronts 😃

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats awesome.   Curious though.  When did you get yours.  Mine was opened on July 1 and thinking about asking for a cli on Dec 1

June!  I believe.  I learned that it takes 48 hours for the credit limit to appear on your profile.  As my prior credit limit was one thousand, I'd like to take advantage of the larger limit soon.

Thank you everyone.  I thought my monthly battle for my late payment of 2014 was a lost cause for gaining any sort of lending headway with PenFed.  TIME is the answer.

Message 9 of 12
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

You inspired me OP. I was approved for my Promise on 10/24 for $1k. I put in an online request for a cli and they gave me another $1k! Definitely not a huge jump, but I'm pretty happy with the extra bump before I've even made a payment on the card. When I tried to recon the SL at opening, they told me to wait 6 months for one.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.