Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed promise CLI

irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed promise CLI

@buyaobuyao wrote:

@alottacards wrote:

Thats awesome.   Curious though.  When did you get yours.  Mine was opened on July 1 and thinking about asking for a cli on Dec 1

June!  I believe.  I learned that it takes 48 hours for the credit limit to appear on your profile.  As my prior credit limit was one thousand, I'd like to take advantage of the larger limit soon.

Thank you everyone.  I thought my monthly battle for my late payment of 2014 was a lost cause for gaining any sort of lending headway with PenFed.  TIME is the answer.

Congrats on the big bump!!  Just wondering though, did your increase require any POI and/or hard pull of your credit report?  Thanks!!!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 11 of 12
buyaobuyao
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed promise CLI

@irunfromcredit wrote:

@buyaobuyao wrote:

@alottacards wrote:

Thats awesome.   Curious though.  When did you get yours.  Mine was opened on July 1 and thinking about asking for a cli on Dec 1

June!  I believe.  I learned that it takes 48 hours for the credit limit to appear on your profile.  As my prior credit limit was one thousand, I'd like to take advantage of the larger limit soon.

Thank you everyone.  I thought my monthly battle for my late payment of 2014 was a lost cause for gaining any sort of lending headway with PenFed.  TIME is the answer.

Congrats on the big bump!!  Just wondering though, did your increase require any POI and/or hard pull of your credit report?  Thanks!!!

It was a HP EQ.  No add'l information needed. 

Starting Score: (8/15) EQ08 592 TU08 572 EX08 600
Current Score: (05/19) EQ08 740TU08 743 EX08 740
AX Plat and Sapphire Pref user.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.