Not applicable

Re: PenFed "AJC Special" CLI (SP)

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
" I love Penfed like I love...Tv" Smiley Wink obscure quote adjusted to my needs lol. Maybe, Jago22 or Miesterbro might figure what movieSmiley Wink

🤔🤔

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that is awesome

Message 13 of 18
rbentley
Established Contributor

I was aware that PenFed used the same pull for 90 days, but thought that would only be of use to me in getting a second card with them in that time frame.  I did not consider asking for a CLI because I erroneously thought I was not eligible for one for 6 months.  I would have tried for a SP CLI in the 90 day period had I known it was available.  Your experience will be vaulable to other new members.  Thank you for your contribution.

Message 14 of 18
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the AJC special!
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rbentley wrote:

I was aware that PenFed used the same pull for 90 days, but thought that would only be of use to me in getting a second card with them in that time frame.  I did not consider asking for a CLI because I erroneously thought I was not eligible for one for 6 months.  I would have tried for a SP CLI in the 90 day period had I known it was available.  Your experience will be vaulable to other new members.  Thank you for your contribution.

Happy to take one for the team! I knew it was a risk for an HP since I wasn't getting a new product, but hadn't considered it was providing a data point for other MF'ers.

Message 16 of 18
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rbentley wrote:

Happy to take one for the team! I knew it was a risk for an HP since I wasn't getting a new product, but hadn't considered it was providing a data point for other MF'ers.

Did you ever get that CLI??

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 17 of 18
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.