cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed ... Almost $100K! I just love you MORE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed ... Almost $100K! I just love you MORE!!!

So I apped today for a Penfed new car auto loan just to use the last credit pull that Penfed did about 80 days ago ... Guess what!!! APPROVED for $45,000! ... 2.74% for 72 months. Now, mind you Penfed approved me about a month ago for a $5,500 CLI for my Penfed Platinum Rewards VISA card making it to a total CL of $20,000. I was also approved for $25K Personal Loan about 8 months ago. So with my Auto loan approval the CS said that I can also apply for the Penfed Platinum Cash rewards VIsa CC that usually goes with an auto loan approval, so I got greedy and apped for it and .... waallllaaa!!! APPROVED again also for $5,000 and that puts me at over $100K Credit line with all CCs!. WOW!!! I just can't believed Penfed still approved me for a $45K auto loan together with a $5k Cash rewards CC since I already have an existing PL, a Platinum rewards CC and a low $500 thrifty credit. My Penfed FICO score is 749 at time of approval. I just can't believe that I have almost $100K exposure with Penfed, $95,500 exposure to be exact with auto loan, PL, and CCs approval Smiley Happy !!! ... Thank you Penfed! My favorite Credit Union!!!

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed ... I just love you MORE!!!

Wow that is amazing!!!
Message 2 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Wow that is amazing!!!

Thank you Baller Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 61
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Very nice! Congrats on rockin PenFed! They must really like you.
Message 4 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Very nice! Congrats on rockin PenFed! They must really like you.

Thank you Gmood Smiley Happy ... I guess so ... lol Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-27-2016 2-58-10 AM.gif

Message 6 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

1-27-2016 2-58-10 AM.gif

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 61
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Well done! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:
Well done! Congrats

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed ... Almost $100K! I just love you MORE!!!

Congratulations!!

Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.