cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed ... Almost $100K! I just love you MORE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed ... Almost $100K! I just love you MORE!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

It does. Thanks a million.

H.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 61
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 52 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I apped today for a Penfed new car auto loan just to use the last credit pull that Penfed did about 80 days ago ... Guess what!!! APPROVED for $45,000! ... 2.74% for 72 months. Now, mind you Penfed approved me about a month ago for a $5,500 CLI for my Penfed Platinum Rewards VISA card making it to a total CL of $20,000. I was also approved for $25K Personal Loan about 8 months ago. So with my Auto loan approval the CS said that I can also apply for the Penfed Platinum Cash rewards VIsa CC that usually goes with an auto loan approval, so I got greedy and apped for it and .... waallllaaa!!! APPROVED again also for $5,000 and that puts me at over $100K Credit line with all CCs!. WOW!!! I just can't believed Penfed still approved me for a $45K auto loan together with a $5k Cash rewards CC since I already have an existing PL, a Platinum rewards CC and a low $500 thrifty credit. My Penfed FICO score is 749 at time of approval. I just can't believe that I have almost $100K exposure with Penfed, $95,500 exposure to be exact with auto loan, PL, and CCs approval Smiley Happy !!! ... Thank you Penfed! My favorite Credit Union!!!

Congrats and welcome to the PF Family, sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy the view!!!!!!!!!

Message 53 of 61
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

PenFed really "sets the bar", yes? Congrats & enjoy your new car!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 54 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas4Play wrote:

Congrats to you !!!

Thank you Vegas Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I apped today for a Penfed new car auto loan just to use the last credit pull that Penfed did about 80 days ago ... Guess what!!! APPROVED for $45,000! ... 2.74% for 72 months. Now, mind you Penfed approved me about a month ago for a $5,500 CLI for my Penfed Platinum Rewards VISA card making it to a total CL of $20,000. I was also approved for $25K Personal Loan about 8 months ago. So with my Auto loan approval the CS said that I can also apply for the Penfed Platinum Cash rewards VIsa CC that usually goes with an auto loan approval, so I got greedy and apped for it and .... waallllaaa!!! APPROVED again also for $5,000 and that puts me at over $100K Credit line with all CCs!. WOW!!! I just can't believed Penfed still approved me for a $45K auto loan together with a $5k Cash rewards CC since I already have an existing PL, a Platinum rewards CC and a low $500 thrifty credit. My Penfed FICO score is 749 at time of approval. I just can't believe that I have almost $100K exposure with Penfed, $95,500 exposure to be exact with auto loan, PL, and CCs approval Smiley Happy !!! ... Thank you Penfed! My favorite Credit Union!!!

Congrats and welcome to the PF Family, sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy the view!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viva-LV wrote:

PenFed really "sets the bar", yes? Congrats & enjoy your new car!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this all through online  banking or do u visit an actual "bank"

Message 58 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this all through online  banking or do u visit an actual "bank"

All through online app and banking. Convenient and easy Smiley Happy. Penfed is a great credit union. 

Message 59 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

Message 60 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.