Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed - Applied. Pending. Chances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed - Applied. Pending. Chances?

when i got my letter of denial, my score was 802 out of 850 fromn EQ :/ ill probably wait another year until my AoAA is a bit higher from 2 card hits

Message 21 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Wow 802 I I would think that's a definite yes so I'm just curious why they turned u down
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

penfed.JPGMainly because I had a high balance on my revolving utl. Which I was planning on paying off

Recent accounts

Update 8/23. I sent them an email for reconsidering, and my status is active being reviewed by loan officer once again. Now I need to get my documents notarized fax it out. I'm not giving up lol

update 2. Drivers License, CC Statement, SSN all notarized and faxed. Crossing fingers Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Oh ur def in lol
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update. I was approved but 1000 SL and 11.99% apr which is my lowest out of all my cards for power cash. Not sure what to think about that Smiley Sad at least I'm in. I can def ask for a cli? When is a good time

Message 25 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Update. I was approved but 1000 SL and 11.99% apr which is my lowest out of all my cards for power cash. Not sure what to think about that Smiley Sad at least I'm in. I can def ask for a cli? When is a good time

Congrats on your approval.  Give it a little bit of time...show some history and try for an increase in a few month.  For now, celebrate your victory of getting in and enjoy your new card when it arrives.  Have a great weekend!

Message 26 of 27
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

+1 nurture your accounts and just be patient at least your in 👏🏿
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.