Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Approvals

tag
Windowguy
Valued Member

Penfed Approvals

I opened a savings account in June 2016 and a checking accountt in December 2016. In February 2017 I was approved for the Platinum Rewards Card with a $17,500 limited. The I was approved for a auto loan with a 3.49% rate, my score came back from them a 710.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Approvals

Hi there Windowguy congratulations!!! That is one sweeeet starting cc limit! If you don't mind me asking, what was your auto loan amount & did they ask you for any POI (proof of income)? Thank you!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!! I've heard really great things about PenFed! Enjoy!!!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on all your successes with PenFed! I plan to finance my next car with them, too! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals, Windowguy!!

If there was anything else you were looking at with PenFed, you might want to go ahead and apply.  If your card app was in the last 30 days, you could possibly get something else using the same HP. Your auto loan should have been. Either way, you got two great approvals with just one HP

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great approvalsSmiley Happy One of my end goals is to get a car with them at the best rate, gotta shoot for something right?Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the PenFed family. Congrats. Great CU 🎉🍾🎊

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.