Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Cli and personal loan approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed Cli and personal loan approval

To start, My wife and I joined with penfed 13 months ago. When we did, we got approved for membership and on the same phone call, we app'd for a PCR card and got it at 2k sl and refinanced our truck loan.

Well we waited till now and decided we would pull a personal loan to clear a couple small 20%ish util cards and another loan off. I app'd tonight for a 15k personal loan and it approved instantly. I figured why not under the same hp try for a cli on the pcr. It instant approved for a 10.5k increase!!

Beyond happy with Penfed ever since we joined. And tonight shows all the work we've done has payed off.

Stats:
6% util combined
Exp-694
Trans-702
Eq-705
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed Cli and personal loan approval

So it was approved with a rate at 11.9% which I am okay with but has anyone had any luck doing a recon on a loan rate? If so, which direction? Call them today and see if they can lower it or wait until the infamous survey?
Message 2 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

I honest haven't seen anyone had any luck doing a recon on a personal loan APR after the loan has been already approved Sorry but that rate is awesome consider your scores Smiley Happy

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh absolutely and I am beyond happy with it was just curious because if their is more to save I will always try!
Message 4 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh absolutely and I am beyond happy with it was just curious because if their is more to save I will always try!

good luck let us know what happen Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.