Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed PCR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed PCR

So I called to check if Penfed had updated there reports as I had tried at the beginning of the month and was denied but it was an old report they were using.  They had a new one so I apped forn the power cash card and got approved 2500 (second highest SL to date as I'm rebuilding still).  When I added the checking to get the 2% CB, I was asked about overdraft, and got a base 500 cloc as well.  2 for one pull Smiley Happy

Scores current in sig

AAOA 5.1 yrs

2 old baddies paid (EQ9 pull)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed PCR

Sweet, congrats. I look forward to getting a product with them soon.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Sweet, congrats. I look forward to getting a product with them soon.

Thanks, I was thrilled....

Yeah, I've been with them almost 6 months and just finally got my first product with them

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going JagoSmiley Happy Looks like you are coming along nicely. I wish PF would have treated me better would gave loved to make them more intrical on my credit journey but alas, no go for me but i hope they grow well with youSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice going JagoSmiley Happy Looks like you are coming along nicely. I wish PF would have treated me better would gave loved to make them more intrical on my credit journey but alas, no go for me but i hope they grow well with youSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC.   I just got it, so well see how it goes...sorry it didn't work as well for you.  

I found out today that my eq9 is 695..  Wish more used eq9 lol

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

With all the issues with Eq, i dont think ill ever find out my fico 9 lol. With mine frozen and an absolute pita to unfreeze, Navy nor PF show mine.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.