Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed PCR

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Penfed PCR

Despite all my history, 2020 being the year of  bad juju, getting  2 mailers in one year and already using up hps trying to help Dad, i said fico it and threw a hp at Pendread to see what sticksSmiley Wink.   Incredibly, it was approved , no poi , and i must say, its actually a pretty good 2% card. Im impressed that even as i start to use it i can already see rewards on my home page. Of course Penfed gonna be PD lol and send me card with my Moms maiden name, which i had a feeling would happen, but i called last night and they are resending me a new card with my last name that i use. ..JoesCreditSmiley Wink

Dps, 

713 Eq 28 hps AAoA 3.4 

$4150 cl 16.99 % apr

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Penfed PCR

Grats on knocking down the PenFed door Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 109
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

HURRAH!!!  That's awesome!  Congratulations @AverageJoesCredit !

I knew PF would come through!

Message 3 of 109
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I know my eyes are deceiving me if I'm reading a post about PenFed from a one Mr. @AverageJoesCredit that isn't speaking ill of them.  Say it isn't so.  LOL!!   Hahahahaha  Smiley LOL

Kidding aside, congrats on the approval and welcome to the wonderful world that is PenFed.  

Message 4 of 109
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations?

Message 5 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was starting to wonder if I missed your announcement for this - been waiting a looooong time for you to post it Smiley Happy With your past tales of woe and aggravation with them, I must say it appears hell has frozen Smiley Happy Glad to see they wised up and you got in with them! Congrats on a card that's been a long time coming!

Message 6 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

... $4150 cl 16.99 % apr

Back in the GAME Smiley Wink -- Congratulations! Joey. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 109
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wow would never imagined the day that you would say good things about penfed...  Congrats on your approval

Message 8 of 109
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit 

Huge congratsSmiley Happy)))))

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !

Message 10 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.