Did you mean: 

Penfed PCR

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Penfed PCR

@Gmood1 wrote:

Glad to see you back in bed with your nemisis AJC!!😂

Sorry late to the party. Missed seeing this one.

A big congrats my friend!

Thanks @Gmood1  much appreciated. Now if i can conquer Turbo Tax 😆

Message 101 of 109
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈 on your pendread approval lol. Enjoy the perks. 

NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 102 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈 on your pendread approval lol. Enjoy the perks. 

thanks. Have a little confusion on its posting of purchases but hopefully i figure it out lolSmiley Wink

Message 103 of 109
ccquest
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

thanks. Have a little confusion on its posting of purchases but hopefully i figure it out lolSmiley Wink

For me it takes forever to post, especially if there's an authorization amount or it has to finalize. Then it keeps everything from your available credit for awhile after payment should have posted too.

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 104 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@ccquest wrote:

For me it takes forever to post, especially if there's an authorization amount or it has to finalize. Then it keeps everything from your available credit for awhile after payment should have posted too.

Yeah so it seems. Ive been paying as i see the charge post. I think i made a couple purchases without paying immediately and now my first statement cut. Says my balance is $80, minimum due $15 , the available credit doesnt match nor does the last 4 purchases come out to $80 so i dont even know what i paid, what posted lol. 

I think this is one card ill have to use , wait to see actual charge post then pay. Seems quirky but at least the cb looks neatSmiley Wink

Message 105 of 109
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I was really expecting an acceptance speech lol

THEY LOVE ME! THEY REALLY LOVE ME! ( insert Jim Carey The Mask gifSmiley Wink )

Ps, dont want to jinx it lolSmiley Very Happy

I can't wait to get the PenDead door to open next. I think they will use the Egyptians as a reason they couldn't approve me

It can happen. Im actually shocked they approved me with a Pandemic and my debt  but it seems now is the time to try for many as they seem way more open to approvals/cli then last year. Best of luck on getting oneSmiley Happy

let me get this UTIL under 40% and then I might go knock on that door. I would kill off a couple of cards if I was carrying the PCR (2% vs 1.5%) 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 106 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I can't wait to get the PenDead door to open next. I think they will use the Egyptians as a reason they couldn't approve me

It can happen. Im actually shocked they approved me with a Pandemic and my debt  but it seems now is the time to try for many as they seem way more open to approvals/cli then last year. Best of luck on getting oneSmiley Happy

let me get this UTIL under 40% and then I might go knock on that door. I would kill off a couple of cards if I was carrying the PCR (2% vs 1.5%) 

Your siggys looking goodSmiley Happy.  I think this is a good card to go for. Now that i got this i may go for gold for bt purposes but most likely will wait til January to test if Penfed really has welcomed me fully 😆 

Message 107 of 109
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Your siggys looking goodSmiley Happy.  I think this is a good card to go for. Now that i got this i may go for gold for bt purposes but most likely will wait til January to test if Penfed really has welcomed me fully 😆 

Never hurts to keep knocking on the door until they open, right!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 108 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Never hurts to keep knocking on the door until they open, right!

I always say it, and its still true, Navy owns my TU, Penfed knows my love through my Equifax Penfed Party😁

Message 109 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.