Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed PCR

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Penfed PCR

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit on the approval certainly conquering your nemesis!! Great feeling indeed!! Enjoy the sucess 😉

big thanks @credit_endurance Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@BmoreBull wrote:

Congrats. In my best Sam Cooke voice, "it's been a long time coming". Lol, this is kind of lick Moby Dick. 

haha, thanks  @BmoreBull Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Whoa ... what did I just read?!?! 

shocked_4.jpg

AJC is in with PenFed?!  Smiley Very Happy 

Congrats on an awesome approval, my friend!

Enjoy that sweet 2% card! 

lol thanks @Aim_High  i hope i did ya proudSmiley Happy. Your insights definetly helped snd bow i can finally truely compare my 3 2% cash back cardsSmiley Wink.  I think i turned fico on its head lol. Cheers!

Message 53 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your PenFed approval!

thanks @CreditAggie  Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Out from under a cascade year as you mentioned of ju ju, looks like some good ju ju for ya with PenFed!

Congratulations AJC!

thanks @CreditMagic7  by no means out of the woods but for today i can at least say i conquered my PF hurdlesSmiley Happy

Message 55 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

Great to see you getting some love from PenFed!! 

Congratulations on your approval!!

thanks @Mr_Mojo_Risin  been a journey look forward to some more ups and downsSmiley Wink

Message 56 of 109
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

thanks @AllZero  id luv to get one of those fancy gems you have in your siggySmiley Wink

Here is an honorary diamond bestowed upon you in recognition of your contributions to the myFICO community. Smiley Happy

Diamond.png

Message 57 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit 

So it's official... Penfed is Pendread no more!!

lol so true @JR_TX  my friend. First adios to my beloved AJC Special with Miss Disco now this, whats wrong with me?😆

Message 58 of 109
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

ok sorry for all the replies to each individual poster but seeing as i dont expect any other approvals and i figure alittle  individual respect is due , thank you all for your kudos support, humor, and even those who i may have a word or issue with , you all make me the person i am here. So thanks Smiley Happy

Stay safe  and healthy and for everyone in the real world struggle i pray things get better. Im not out of the woods either but at least you guys/gals help break up the ju juSmiley Happy. AJC😇

Message 59 of 109
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

ok sorry for all the replies to each individual poster but seeing as i dont expect any other approvals and i figure alittle  individual respect is due , thank you all for your kudos support, humor, and even those who i may have a word or issue with , you all make me the person i am here. So thanks Smiley Happy

Stay safe  and healthy and for everyone in the real world struggle i pray things get better. Im not out of the woods either but at least you guys/gals help break up the ju juSmiley Happy. AJC😇

The music has not queued up yet. Feel free to stay on stage a little bit longer for your acceptance speak. Smiley Wink

Message 60 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.