Congrats on your Pathfinder approval 👍🏼

Message 25 of 44
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

Re: Penfed Pathfinder Approval

@TIPPY-BOB wrote:

@WavysMommy Congrats on the approval! 

Please provide data points. Thanks 🙏

I think my Fico 9 score was 630 when pulled, but I'm at 669, 668 and 670 Fico 8. I believe 7 HPs on Equifax. I'll be 2 yrs post BK7 towards the end of August . Third Penfed in 9 months.

Message 26 of 44
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your PenFed approval @WavysMommy 

I know exactly how excited you were to be approved because most of us would just black the name out, but you chose to do it with hearts Smiley LOL Congrats!!! 

Message 27 of 44
TIPPY-BOB
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎉👌🤩

Message 28 of 44
ToofDoc
Contributor

@WavysMommy wrote:

@TIPPY-BOB wrote:

I think my Fico 9 score was 630 when pulled, but I'm at 669, 668 and 670 Fico 8. I believe 7 HPs on Equifax. I'll be 2 yrs post BK7 towards the end of August . Third Penfed in 9 months.

This gives me hope as I just opened a Saving Account with $100 balance with them a week ago and just applied to open an Access Checking Account with $500 deposit with them so I'll have both a checking and a savings account witht them.

I also have BK7 and my two-year is coming up on Nov 1, 2021.  My FICO 9 on Equifax is a 732 (FICO 8 is 702) and with no HPs so I'm hopeful that I gain an approval for a new credit card with PenFed soon!

Do y'all think I'll get a denial simply due to my "too new" of a relationship with them?

Message 29 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ToofDoc wrote:

@WavysMommy wrote:

@TIPPY-BOB wrote:

This gives me hope as I just opened a Saving Account with $100 balance with them a week ago and just applied to open an Access Checking Account with $500 deposit with them so I'll have both a checking and a savings account witht them.

I also have BK7 and my two-year is coming up on Nov 1, 2021.  My FICO 9 on Equifax is a 732 (FICO 8 is 702) and with no HPs so I'm hopeful that I gain an approval for a new credit card with PenFed soon!

Do y'all think I'll get a denial simply due to my "too new" of a relationship with them?

I joined PenFed in October with a $10 on savings opening deposit. Applied in August for the Power Cash Rewards and got approved. That have me the idea to add $500 to my savings and open a checking account with a $500 deposit as well. That may be all I put into their deposit accounts (may still contribute to the savings) but I hold my assets with Bank of America. I'm very loyal to them at this point. 

I've read on this forum some receiving approvals with less than 30 days of membership. 

Message 30 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.