- PENFED Pathfinder Visa Signature SL $5,000 (50,000 Point SUB) No Annual Fee due to Honors Member. Pulled Equifax. EQ 09 747 score
- Asked for CLI on existing PENFED Power Cash Rewards Visa (Aug '21) ($3,500) (CLI Still Pending) Using same Credit Pull
- May ask for Overdraft LOC?
- Capital One Quicksilver Visa Signature $200 SUB (No Annual Fee) $5000 SL
- Went to ID Verification. Approved Triple Pull.
- Bank of America Cash Rewards (Preferred Rewards Member); Pulled Experian. DENIED. Called Recon only reason was BK7 too close. Counterd w/ 99/500 partially secured. I did take it. However an hour later that was denied for same reason. Called back and recon sent to supervisor for override - pending.
- LOWES Prequalifed link. Pulled Transunion. Went to ID Verification. APPROVED $800. Called Credit Solutions for CLI - 17K!!!!
- Apple Card 3rd Statement Cut - Asked for CLI SL 4000 - Went pending - got notice APPROVED CLI only to 4,500.
Overall a wild success!
I am done for at least a year. Letting this all age.
Wow, so you were able to potentially get a BoA secured card. That's amazing. Please let us know what happens with that recon as I see you also filed for BK in 2019. I'm in the same boat, but never burned BoA. I had an Alaska Airlines card with them many years ago with a $3k limit. Congrats!
Also, I could not get back in with Synchrony many times, but it seems that waiting exactly two years is what does the trick. I will be applying for Amazon, Lowes and Paypal when August/September come around hopefully and see what happens.
Congratulations on the approval! 🙂
I did not burn BofA (Never had any credit products with them)
I will update you tomorrow
Also, I would try the pre-qual for Lowe's.... see how that goes... then 4-6 months later go for the Amazon...
Remember to unfreeze sagestream and transunion
@ComeBackLadyTires on my Capital One for $200 sub - prob take 3-6 months to pay off the balance since its 0% for 15 mo.
The Penfed since its 90 days... just normal spend. Gas/Groceries/Dining+Ent/etc...
Congrats on your new PenFed Pathfinder Visa Signature Flag Edition Card.