Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Pre-Approval!!!!

tag
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed Pre-Approval!!!!

Mine said Transfered yesterday and I logged in today it shows my CC in account.

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 31 of 39
waiter
Regular Contributor

Yes Ron... Transferred means , you got it, its all set and done.

Congrats...    Now please can you search on Orbits credit card by comenity , like how can we get it and DSW shoe store also will be offering visa card thru comenity, we need to get those too.

Message 32 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@waiter wrote:

Yes Ron... Transferred means , you got it, its all set and done.

Congrats...    Now please can you search on Orbits credit card by comenity , like how can we get it and DSW shoe store also will be offering visa card thru comenity, we need to get those too.

Thanks!!!! I don't think Orbitz Visa have shopping trick. I haven't seen someone got instantly approved for $25K. I also got an email to apply. DSW Visa is not too interesting. I never bought a shoe from them or have been to the store. Thanks for the your info. I am waiting for US Bank Amex later this year.

Ron.

Message 33 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@hot4u wrote:

Congrats on your approval!! Smiley Happy Which card did you get approved?

Ron.

Message 34 of 39
hot4u
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@hot4u wrote:

Congrats on your approval!! Smiley Happy Which card did you get approved?

Ron.

Penfed cash rewards.

If you got this card deposit $25.00 in Money market savings.

This will drop your yearly $25.00 cost plus up gas to 5% from 3%..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 35 of 39
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I logged into my Penfed online to pay my credit card bills. I noticed I got pre-approval offer for another credit card. By the way, I got promotional inquiry from Penfed last month.  They offered me to add $4600 to my Penfed Gas Rewards Platinum or choose Promise Card or the Penfed Gold Card. First, I chose $4600CL to add to my Penfed Cash Rewards Platinum Visa. It came back with the error message. It is not eligible account. I had to choose the Promise Visa with 7.49% APR. The application was pre-filled. I didn't have to fill out anything. It asked me a few thing. I was instantly approved for $4600.  I will receive the card within 7-10 days. They had to manual review my application. How likely am I going to get the card with this pre-approval? Was it approved?

Penfed Pre-approval.jpg

Penfed Pre-Approval1.png

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 36 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

Penfed Cash Rewards is a good card to have. I opened a Money Market Savings to get 5% plus waive annual fee. Did you request the chip card?

Ron.
Message 37 of 39
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Ron!

Now you've got me wondering if I should poke around to see if PenFed might someday approve me for something.  (got the Andrews GlobeTrek approved this week, they reported it as an open account the day they requested the plastic, that I don't even have yet)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 38 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

Creditunionfan,

Congrats!!! I am thinking to PC into Globe Trek Visa.

Ron.
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.