Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Promise visa CLI!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Penfed Promise visa CLI!

I had a hard pull from penfed that was about to expire from last month when I asked for a CLI and was denied. So I decided to try again today on promise visa. I have travel Amex at 17.5, gold vids at 7k and the promise visa was my first penfed card approved for $1500 back in July. Hit the submit and it went to loan officer. Just checked and it said approved, so they bumped me $2000. I'm happy with that as I already took the pull last

month. image.png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
satasat360
Regular Contributor

Re: Penfed Promise visa CLI!

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 669
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 17
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 3 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice one ddemari on making full use of that HP (this time with results!) before it expired on you.

Congrats!

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!

Message 5 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Just logged into penfed and I noticed under the details of the loan application, the apr is showing 10.24%, before the CLI it was 17.24%.

would be very satisfied if they really did lower the apr that much haha! 

image.png

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. I apped for the Plat late last month and was denied due to Egyptian. I should have know this would happen. Can I use that HP for a CLI on my Promise or will it be another HP?

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

Just logged into penfed and I noticed under the details of the loan application, the apr is showing 10.24%, before the CLI it was 17.24%.

would be very satisfied if they really did lower the apr that much haha! 

image.png

Now that is awesome!

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI. I apped for the Plat late last month and was denied due to Egyptian. I should have know this would happen. Can I use that HP for a CLI on my Promise or will it be another HP?

In March? Your HP is still good. Good luck!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In March? Your HP is still good. Good luck!

Yes March. I have a feeling I will be denied but will attempt it if it will not cost another HP. Thanks!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.