azfitz11
New Contributor

Re: Penfed Recon success story!

Thanks averageJoe'scredit. Will try tomorrow
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo! I love PenFed and their willingness to rethink their choices! Way to go AJC! So happy for you Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Your welcome azfitzSmiley Happy. By the way, what do want to recon if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks Smc, was so happy today i think i had too much coffee uggh, psst, (just dont tell medicgrrlSmiley Wink ) Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 36
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrts Joe !!

I dont see a seedling in your signature. Is your Garden App on hold now?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 24 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, yeah im always on mobile so i dont see my siggy, im gonna have to see if Uncle B can help me put one on, i have no clue how toSmiley Wink

Thanks MM!
Message 25 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, yeah im always on mobile so i dont see my siggy, im gonna have to see if Uncle B can help me put one on, i have no clue how toSmiley Wink

Thanks MM!

Seedling added.  Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 36
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Its good you are a fighter AJC and do not accept no as an answer. Before myfico, if a lender said no, even if they have gotten something wrong or if a human touch caould make a difference, I would accept it. Penfed isn't an easy one with CLI. Keep trucking. 

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, AJC - WTG! You did it! Congrats to you - I know you're feeling good about this one! Super happy for you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 36
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice AJC!!!

much congrats to you on the recon and approval! Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Uncle B, ill make sure to water my seedling everyday..Smiley Happy

Blackswizz, believe me, if i had never found this board any denial would be the be all, end all. Who wouldve thunk you could recon and pull out a rabbit from the hat? Still SMHSmiley Wink

Pizza, just pulling a page from the ol How to Pizza 101 handbookSmiley Happy

Haha, thanks WeedebSmiley Happy, yeah feeling great . Just got the official email now i think ill check my account just to make sure its for realSmiley Happy
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.