Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed and Synchrony CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed and Synchrony CLI

Hello all,

I just wanted to post an update on my CLI scheduled requests. I've had my Penfed card for 6 months and started at $2K. Requested CLI yesterday and it went under review; called verified some information and was put on hold and was told "Congratulations Sir; your CLI Request is approved and the new CL is $5K and the card will now be upgraded to a VISA Signature". Haven't really put some spend through it but it worked. Score pulled was EQ09 which was at 662. Income at $55K. Pretty happy with the result. I am keeping this card and letting her grow.

Paypal Extras Mastercard has been open since May. Just got a soft pull CLI through the online through the love button and boom approved to $4.5K. Started at $3K. Dont use much but only Paypal Purchases. Soft pulled TU at 711. Tried again but no luck. Looks like this is where they feel comfortable and I am okay with it. Now just to focus on the AAoA.

Thanks for all the help.Penfed.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed and Synchrony CLI

Congrats 🎉🎊🎈🍾 enjoy the new limits. That's quite a spread from EQ and TU. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.