Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed and Williams sonoma approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed and Williams sonoma approved

Penfed promise visa approved for 19.5k and williams sonoma store card via sct for 2k. Eq score at 675 according to penfed. Hope WS turns into visa by 7th month as once I pay of my purchase, I'll likely close the account. The 20% off sucked me in!! Upgrade to visa will keep it in my wallet. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed and Williams sonoma approved

Congrats on your PF and WS approvals.

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing Penfed cl!, only need 19,000 more and ill be on your level lol! EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 10
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Penfed promise visa approved for 19.5k and williams sonoma store card via sct for 2k. Eq score at 675 according to penfed.

Awesome on the Promise.  Did they ask for docs?

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No docs, instant approval. I e-signed their forms at the time of application. Follow up email says all has been finalized and my card is in the mail. I'd like their rewards visa but I don't want to apply again right a way. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

*update* i received the WS card, set it up online and hit the luv button. Instant 1k increase. It sits at 3k now and I'm still hoping for a visa upgrade down the road.
Message 7 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP , and AverageJoesCredit we all have to start somewhere!! Atleast you have your foot in the door with Penfed ! I'm patiently waiting for my time with them.
Message 8 of 10
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the PenFed and WS approvals!

Message 9 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on your approvals! And Id be waiting a little longer for the upgrade to Visa on that WS card as well. Comenity doesnt upgrade too often, and you'll have to call in to credit services to inquire about it.

I actually at one point wanted the WS card, but then I noticed they have NO special financing like 0%/6-12mo on purchases over a certain amount. All the other Comentiy store card have that financing, but not this one. So, Im not too interested anymore, lol..
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.