cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petal Card Approved - How long until I receive this card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Petal Card Approved - How long until I receive this card?

Hello guys, new here.

Applied for the Petal Card, I heard some bad things and good one from just eavesdropping on the forums. Here's the thing, the card shipped 06/07, same time my Uber Credit Card shipped.

This card appears to take 10 days by the looks of it. What's the catch? My friend who put me on the card, told me he got his 11 days after he was approved as if, they hold on to it for a while and then send it out. Approved for 2,500.00 lowest card yet. I am regretting applying for this, it even has the 1.5% cash-back, it feels like a Capital One Quick silver. FICO 684
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Petal Card Approved - How long until I receive this card?

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the forums.

Petal card delivery can vary. Mine took almost 10 days, but I wasn't in a hurry to get it. By the same token, this was way before they introduced the cashback feature. Mine was a metal-core version which was available for a limited time last year.

There's really no catch. Use, pay and repeat. They have an app as well that you can download.
Message 2 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card ..I think 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Epitome of ADD in their marketing.  Shiny new object of affection appears and disappoints.  They must be brilliant to be able to get people to sign up for a card capped at 10K CL's and offer no rewards more than 1%.  

Seems there's a few recent approvals from people that have various cards that aren't putting in just a smidge of effort into reading the fine print or asking for advice regarding a product.  

*shrug*

Message 4 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 6 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to myFico and grats on your new Petal card Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 15
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats and sorry for the buyer’s remorse! 😕

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello guys, new here.

Applied for the Petal Card, I heard some bad things and good one from just eavesdropping on the forums. Here's the thing, the card shipped 06/07, same time my Uber Credit Card shipped.

This card appears to take 10 days by the looks of it. What's the catch? My friend who put me on the card, told me he got his 11 days after he was approved as if, they hold on to it for a while and then send it out. Approved for 2,500.00 lowest card yet. I am regretting applying for this, it even has the 1.5% cash-back, it feels like a Capital One Quick silver. FICO 684

congrats on the card

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.