cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petal Card Approved - How long until I receive this card?

tag
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Re: Petal Card Approved - How long until I receive this card?

Congrats on your new Petal card. I hope your experience with it improves over time. I personally don't like their application process. 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see you was in the 500s over a year ago now you are around the 640s. How many cards do you have since then, and are those pictures of the cards you have. I'm trying to know what cards I can get approved for and what order to apply for them in
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys. Okay I applied for petal and was approved on July 5,2019. It’s now July 28th and I still don’t have my card. 6 days ago I received an email saying “sorry there was a shipping delay, you’ll receive your card in less than 5 business days. It’s now day 6.... Like what in the world is going on with their shipping procedures?!
Message 13 of 15
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello guys, new here.

Applied for the Petal Card, I heard some bad things and good one from just eavesdropping on the forums. Here's the thing, the card shipped 06/07, same time my Uber Credit Card shipped.

This card appears to take 10 days by the looks of it. What's the catch? My friend who put me on the card, told me he got his 11 days after he was approved as if, they hold on to it for a while and then send it out. Approved for 2,500.00 lowest card yet. I am regretting applying for this, it even has the 1.5% cash-back, it feels like a Capital One Quick silver. FICO 684

Congrats. Mine took regular 5 business days to come in mail after approval. I hadnt used the card yet so it hadnt yet reported to my reports yet.

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 14 of 15
Puppetmaster
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys. Okay I applied for petal and was approved on July 5,2019. It’s now July 28th and I still don’t have my card. 6 days ago I received an email saying “sorry there was a shipping delay, you’ll receive your card in less than 5 business days. It’s now day 6.... Like what in the world is going on with their shipping procedures?!

It took about a month for me to receive a card.  My spouse, who applied two weeks after I did, received a card a week before I did.  More recently each of us was sent a hoaky e-mail message, which appeared to be a phishing scam but wasn't, asking for selfies with our IDs in the selfies, and stating that accounts were frozen.  I understand these went out to many Petal cardholders.  The threat in the e-mail message was that if the cardholder didn't provide the requested selfie and some additional financial information within 10 days, accounts would be terminated.  Our accounts were unfrozen with partial compliance providing the requested information.

Personal Credit: | 5/21/2019 - $0 | 4/27/2023 - $160,200 |

Business Credit: | 5/21/2019 - $0 | 12/16/2019 - $70,000+ |
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.