cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planting myself in the garden with my new John Deere!! Yeehaw!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Planting myself in the garden with my new John Deere!! Yeehaw!!

I know my butt should have been in the garden a looong time ago! But, after Blispay hurt my feelings, I decided to look for comfort elsewhere.

Happy to say I formed new relationships with John Deere Financial and Cabelas Visa.

Summertime is coming, so why not! Submitted an app last night, for John Deere, and received an approval email this morning. SL.......$15,000? Are you kidding me! All I wanted to buy was a lawnmower. Now I can buy one for everyone on my block....lol!! Best SL I ever had! And, plus someone on another thread said this was a hidden TL. Even better!! They pulled TU.

Feeling good, I apped for the Cabelas Visa. Instant approval. They pulled EQ. I didn't know what the SL was until I called......$2,000. I'll take that!

My scores are Ex-688, TU-675, EQ-652. Of course, with tons of inquiries I won't mention. 😉

Off to the garden with my new best friends!! 😁
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Planting myself in the garden with my new John Deere!! Yeehaw!!

Hey I could use a new lawnmower. Add me to the list! Smiley Happy Congrats!
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! Seems that 15k seems to be a fairly consistent SL that they are handing out. Much better than the 5k that seemed to be the usual SL a couple years ago. 

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Welcome to the garden!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Happy about all of my approvals in the last 5 months. I went from credit scores in Nov. ex-627, tu-632, and eq-666, to now ex-688, tu, 675, eq, 662. I'm quite happy with those scores, considering all of the new accounts and inquiries in that timeframe. Now I can rest peacefully for the next year or so.
Message 5 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (May 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 18
Officer737
Established Contributor

lol I have been looking at a Deere zero turn at Lowe's myself. Nice add for the Deere card right there! 

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I have both Lowes and Home Depot accounts. I was looking to see which account I wanted to use for my purchase. Then, someone mentioned that John Deere financed their own accounts. And, it was a hidden TL to boot. Heck yeah!! Why worry about my utility when I can have that?

Now I can get that D140 Lawn tractor that I wanted for years, instead, for $2000. Can't wait to make my purchase! Grass cutting will no longer be a chore! 😊
Message 8 of 18
SeaStriper

I was all ready to GARDEN when I saw your post CONGRATS! Made me try and POW!!! DEERE APPROVED 15K! Tried Cabela's too but I think it will be a BIG NO because of our relationship in the past... Tried Deere every 2 years with declines each time...

Thank You for the idea! I need to GARDEN BIG TIME NOW!!!!

Message 9 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I know my butt should have been in the garden a looong time ago! But, after Blispay hurt my feelings, I decided to look for comfort elsewhere.

Happy to say I formed new relationships with John Deere Financial and Cabelas Visa.

Summertime is coming, so why not! Submitted an app last night, for John Deere, and received an approval email this morning. SL.......$15,000? Are you kidding me! All I wanted to buy was a lawnmower. Now I can buy one for everyone on my block....lol!! Best SL I ever had! And, plus someone on another thread said this was a hidden TL. Even better!! They pulled TU.

Feeling good, I apped for the Cabelas Visa. Instant approval. They pulled EQ. I didn't know what the SL was until I called......$2,000. I'll take that!

My scores are Ex-688, TU-675, EQ-652. Of course, with tons of inquiries I won't mention. 😉

Off to the garden with my new best friends!! 😁

Wow. Great starting limit!!!!!!!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.