cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planting myself in the garden with my new John Deere!! Yeehaw!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Planting myself in the garden with my new John Deere!! Yeehaw!!

A BIG CONGRATS to you too, Seastriper!! That's my problem. I need to stay away from these boards...lol! I only tried because of another post too. But, I'm very happy now. What a way to end my app sprees! I can now relax for the next year!! Well, except for cutting grass that is..lol!! 😊
Message 11 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations!

I'm all set now to reapp this one again for a better limit. No new account due to HTL so only will have to spend the HP.

By the way what is the APR that they offered in your approvals.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I registered my account this morning and can't seem to find anywhere where the APR is listed. Maybe someone else can tell me where to find it. If not, I'll just wait until I receive my materials and card. I do know that they have a lot of promotions and special financing offers for 0% for X amount of months. So that would be great for a big purchase!
Message 13 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Not too many John Deere posts lately.
Message 14 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@B335is wrote:

There will be another one soon Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I registered my account this morning and can't seem to find anywhere where the APR is listed. Maybe someone else can tell me where to find it. If not, I'll just wait until I receive my materials and card. I do know that they have a lot of promotions and special financing offers for 0% for X amount of months. So that would be great for a big purchase!

Pretty sure it's the same for everyone at 18.5%. It was viewable in the terms and conditions when submitting the app though I'm sure you'll get a copy with the card as well. The best deal is to make use of the various promo deals and financing when available especially since this TL doesn't report and won't hurt you while taking full advantage of a promo on it. 

JD FIN APR.PNG

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Think there are going to be more if they keep handing out a HTL with 15k on it. 

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I'll be looking out for your CM. Have this sneaking suspicion that you're going to see an approval for 15k. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.