Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation Visa Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Playstation Visa Card Approval

Was browsing the Playstation Store's new sale and noticed they had a card through Capital One that gives back 10% for games purchased through the store. I buy a lot of games digitally now (also physical with Best Buy Visa), so I went ahead with it.

Triple pulled like Capital One always does =( I did get approved for $10,000 though. Will never use it outside of the PSN store, since I have much better cards for that. With how many games I buy, I feel it will save me money though! Also gives $50 on your first spend, which I'll take.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
One7
Valued Contributor

Re: Playstation Visa Card Approval

Congratulations! Very nice

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CL.....that's a lot of games! Congrats! 

Message 3 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Wow congrats, nice starting limit. You don't see much about this card around here.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the PS card! If only Cap 1 didn't triple pull...

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 6 of 10
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new card and nice starting limit.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! 

Yeah, I was surprised at the limit since it's a PlayStation card. Thinking about spending $10k in games is crazy. Does give extra points for phone bills, so will likely use it for that as well. 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo and PSN card are the best for cell phone bills imo.

Wells gives the $600? Insurance whereas PSN card gives extra points.  It adds up.  My old Verizon bill netted me a Sony headset.  

If you play Overwatch PS4, hmu in DM.

And congratulations!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something I noticed that I wanted to point out. I got my Quicksilver just six months ago, and was getting preapproved for their cards again since I was past their 6 month policy.  After applying and getting approved for the Playstation card though, I am not prequalifying anymore for their cards. I assume co-branded cards then are a part of this rule as well and if I had applied while I was under the 6 months, I may have been denied. 

Not sure on it all, but found it interesting.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.