Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me decide chase or citi what came first the chicken or the egg

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help me decide chase or citi what came first the chicken or the egg

Hi everyone you guys are awsome I dont post often and I'm very new I have been reading alot that's all but I need advice on what to apply for next please help me decide should it be chae or citi this is what I look like I'm very new and maybe I should wait to apply? But I just want to do 1 more then wait 6 months
Experian 4 inquaries 1000 secure credit builder loan with a 800 balance and 5000 jewleryclub zero balance
Equifax zero inquiries 5000 jewlweryclub 2500 ox publishing zero 1percent balance 1500 hutton chase 1 percent balance
Transunion 1 inquiry 5000 jewelry club zero balance1000 secure loan 900 balance
** I just got approved for discover it $6500.00 that's my first real card however I recieved the card today not reporting yet on file I have just been staring at it so what comes next guys please help me chase or citi credit karmam says chances of approval for citi cash back very good ??? I'm scared of being rejected but ever since discover approved me I got a lil pep in my step what do I do chill or apply? How about 1 more secure card from navy fed? You guys are awsome I wish I could thank each and every one of you personally except for thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help me decide chase or citi what came first the chicken or the egg

What’s your credit score, age of accounts, and Utilization look like?

Chase and citi are both a bit harder to get than discover. Can’t really say what your odds are with either unless we have more info
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Disco!

DON'T put much faith in any websites telling you the odds of a card or bank though. 

They get PAID to push products not analyze your credit profile. Even this one you're visiting.

Message 3 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer itSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.