Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pottery Barn Approved!

Total newbie here, have been watching on and off for a while and decided to get more serious with posts and commitments in my credit rebuilding journey.

I've been hesitant to apply for this, but got instantly approved for Pottery Barn Card with $1000.  Hopefully I can build more and increase the limit over time.

They pulled EX, which is at 641 today.  Last report showed TU and EQ close to that figure as well. I have a Capital One QS, Platinum (both at $500), just got approved last week for Discover It for $1500 (Very happy about that!!!), Credit One ($1300), 2 First Premier Cards at $800, one secured BoA at $700. New Banana Republic card with $300 limit. One 30 day late payment from March 2018 on a car payment. Started most those cards with a discharged Chapter 13, that no longer shows as of April 2019. Utilization around %70, and working on lowering it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn Approved!

Welcome to myFICO Forums and;

Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, welcome to my Fico Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congratsSmiley Happy. Always think of Phoebe when i see this nameSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on that and all the recent approvals! You got some good ones in there! Welcome to the forums!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome and good job!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.