Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn CLI... Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pottery Barn CLI... Approved!

Saw someone else on here get a decent increase on the Pottery Barn credit card, so figured I would give it a shot. The website request has never worked for my card, so I called robolady. I had a line of $5,800 and requested $10,000, they countered at $9,400! Surprised they couldn't go the extra $600 lol. Probably just to annoy me by the odd amount! fox laugh.gif

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI... Approved!

Congrats on the CLI! It's always annoying when you get an odd CL. I have a card that has a $3800 CL which annoys me all the time cause I rather it be $3k, $3.5k or $4k at this point.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the CLI! It's always annoying when you get an odd CL. I have a card that has a $3800 CL which annoys me all the time cause I rather it be $3k, $3.5k or $4k at this point.

Exactly! I only have 2 Comenity store cards and this has always aggravated me. That's why I request whole amounts, hoping that it may actually work. LOL

Message 3 of 7
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!!! 000cheerleader21.gif

All my Comenity cards have odd limits too.. It makes me a lil crazy.. 

ETA: Maybe we should request odd amounts and they'll counter with even numbers LOL

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!!! 000cheerleader21.gif

All my Comenity cards have odd limits too.. It makes me a lil crazy.. 

ETA: Maybe we should request odd amounts and they'll counter with even numbers LOL

That's actually an impressive idea. I will request in 60d an amount of $10,017 and hope they counter at $10K LOL!!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm kind of shocked that worked... I have always had to do robo lady and not ask for a specific amount and get the $600, $800, whatever the weird amount was and then just repeat myself and say credit line increase again and sometimes could do that 1 time or 8 times or 40 times depending on the card!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.