cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

This has always been one of my most favorite stores for years!! This card get regular use every few months (PIF), and the CL will be nice if and when I decide to take advantage of their 0%/12mo financing in the future on a few bigger items Im considering right now.

 

 Had this card many years ago, and they were IIB in 2013. They approved me again in 2015 for another card. Card is currently 3 yrs 9 mo old, and has grown quite nicely.  Side note....All 3 CRA's are frozen too Smiley Wink

 

IMG_0712.JPG


My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k


@pizza1 wrote:

This has always been one of my most favorite stores for years!! This card get regular use every few months (PIF), and the CL will be nice if and when I decide to take advantage of their 0%/12mo financing in the future on a few bigger items Im considering right now.

 

 Had this card many years ago, and they were IIB in 2013. They approved me again in 2015 for another card. Card is currently 3 yrs 9 mo old, and has grown quite nicely.  Side note....All 3 CRA's are frozen too Smiley Wink

 

IMG_0712.JPG


CONGRATS222222222.gif

YOU ROCK THE POTTERY BARN SANTA Smiley Happy HEHE

Message 2 of 5
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k


@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

This has always been one of my most favorite stores for years!! This card get regular use every few months (PIF), and the CL will be nice if and when I decide to take advantage of their 0%/12mo financing in the future on a few bigger items Im considering right now.

 

 Had this card many years ago, and they were IIB in 2013. They approved me again in 2015 for another card. Card is currently 3 yrs 9 mo old, and has grown quite nicely.  Side note....All 3 CRA's are frozen too Smiley Wink

 

IMG_0712.JPG


CONGRATS222222222.gif

YOU ROCK THE POTTERY BARN SANTA Smiley Happy HEHE


I actually think there are 2 members here that their CL is slightly higher than mine, and one is at max CL for the card that I know of. Smiley Happy


My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k


@pizza1 wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

I actually think there are 2 members here that their CL is slightly higher than mine, and one is at max CL for the card that I know of. Smiley Happy


yes there are a few other but you still rock Smiley Happy they only got you beat by just a couple thousand Smiley Happy YOU ROCK Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Senior Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

Congratulations on the auto CLI love!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores



Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.