Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

This has always been one of my most favorite stores for years!! This card get regular use every few months (PIF), and the CL will be nice if and when I decide to take advantage of their 0%/12mo financing in the future on a few bigger items Im considering right now.

Had this card many years ago, and they were IIB in 2013. They approved me again in 2015 for another card. Card is currently 3 yrs 9 mo old, and has grown quite nicely.  Side note....All 3 CRA's are frozen too Smiley Wink

IMG_0712.JPG

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn CLI~now at $46.9k

@pizza1 wrote:

This has always been one of my most favorite stores for years!! This card get regular use every few months (PIF), and the CL will be nice if and when I decide to take advantage of their 0%/12mo financing in the future on a few bigger items Im considering right now.

Had this card many years ago, and they were IIB in 2013. They approved me again in 2015 for another card. Card is currently 3 yrs 9 mo old, and has grown quite nicely.  Side note....All 3 CRA's are frozen too Smiley Wink

IMG_0712.JPG

CONGRATS222222222.gif

YOU ROCK THE POTTERY BARN SANTA Smiley Happy HEHE

Message 2 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

IMG_0712.JPG

CONGRATS222222222.gif

YOU ROCK THE POTTERY BARN SANTA Smiley Happy HEHE

I actually think there are 2 members here that their CL is slightly higher than mine, and one is at max CL for the card that I know of. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

I actually think there are 2 members here that their CL is slightly higher than mine, and one is at max CL for the card that I know of. Smiley Happy

yes there are a few other but you still rock Smiley Happy they only got you beat by just a couple thousand Smiley Happy YOU ROCK Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the auto CLI love!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.