Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn and West Elm CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pottery Barn and West Elm CLI!!

Last month (May 15) i was approved for Pottery Barn and West Elm via SCT. $1500.00 credit limit on both cards.

Same day of approval i called robot lady and got $800 increase for both cards. Tried again after 31days (June 16) and got denied.

Today (June 27) i tried again and was approved for another $800 on both cards. So since last month i have received 2 increases Smiley Happy

Pottery Barn $1500 < $2300 < $3100

West Elm $1500 < $2300 < $3100

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn and West Elm CLI!!

Sweet!! Keep it upSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 3 of 19
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Do you know if these Comenity cards always give monthly increases? I have a J.Crew and Overstock card as well, but those took 4 months before i got my first increase. I read that with J.Crew at 7 months i should be able to get multiple increases.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks i will! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks B335is!

Message 7 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 19
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome news!!! I too just got approved for Pottery Barn via SCT with a SL of 2k. Because of these wonderful sites I knew to ask robo lady right away for an increase and what do you know,,,, immediate increase of 800. so now even before using the card im at 2800. i cant wait until 31 days and try again and if nogo ill do like you did and wait another 10 days or so. ty for posting! there should be more posts about Pottery Barn!! 

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.