cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn approved via SCT

stancil70
Contributor

Pottery Barn approved via SCT

Last night I was in Pottery Barn buying some new bedding at a GREAT clearance price.  Well, when I got home, I decided I wanted a few more things so I went online.  When I went to pay, I got the pre-approved pop-up.  I'd been trying to get this pop-up forever!

Instantly approved for 2k.  I will call today to get the Account number and probably hit them up for a CLI while I'm at it.  

My Wallet: BOA Cash Rewards 72.3k/BOA Travel Rewards $15.2k/Chase Disney $15k/Chase Amazon $10k/Chase Freedom $2k/Carnival MC 7k/Cap 1 QS $6.7k/Savor $15k/Discover It $11k/Citi Rewards $14.7k/Citi DC $14k/AmEx Hilton $20k/AmEx Blue Cash $10k/AmEx Magnet $6k/Pottery Barn $50k/Macy's $15k/Target $3k/ Various Comenity MC/Visa $175k/ Various Synchrony MC/Visa $150k. Total Credit Lines: $588,500, utilization less than 1%. FICO scores 775 - 800
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CreditMagic7
Super Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn approved via SCT

Congrats! on the new PB approval!

Message 2 of 12
Musiclover
Super Contributor

Congratulations!

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover..
Message 3 of 12
Super_AL
Valued Contributor

@stancil70 wrote:

Last night I was in Pottery Barn buying some new bedding at a GREAT clearance price.  Well, when I got home, I decided I wanted a few more things so I went online.  When I went to pay, I got the pre-approved pop-up.  I'd been trying to get this pop-up forever!

Instantly approved for 2k.  I will call today to get the Account number and probably hit them up for a CLI while I'm at it.  

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 4 of 12
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

At the online checkout, did you sign in using your PB account or did you checkout as a guest?

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 5 of 12
stancil70
Contributor

@schsa210 wrote:

Congrats on the approval.

At the online checkout, did you sign in using your PB account or did you checkout as a guest?

I actually signed in using my PB account ... I had always previously checked out as a guest and never got the popup.  

My Wallet: BOA Cash Rewards 72.3k/BOA Travel Rewards $15.2k/Chase Disney $15k/Chase Amazon $10k/Chase Freedom $2k/Carnival MC 7k/Cap 1 QS $6.7k/Savor $15k/Discover It $11k/Citi Rewards $14.7k/Citi DC $14k/AmEx Hilton $20k/AmEx Blue Cash $10k/AmEx Magnet $6k/Pottery Barn $50k/Macy's $15k/Target $3k/ Various Comenity MC/Visa $175k/ Various Synchrony MC/Visa $150k. Total Credit Lines: $588,500, utilization less than 1%. FICO scores 775 - 800
Message 6 of 12
schsa210
Established Contributor

Thank you

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 7 of 12
NYKid
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval and welcome to Pottery Barn!

Definitely try for a CLI - I think I started with $2000 and

right away I pushed the luv button and got $4000

Have fun shopping!

Message 8 of 12
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

EX08 658 EQ08 664 TU08 672 Total Credit Line: 63,550Utilization: 19.4%Inquiries: EQ8 EX11 TU11
Message 9 of 12
stancil70
Contributor

Unlike most Commenity cards, it doesn't look like I can set up account management on this one until I get the card. Does anyone know anything different?
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.