Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerful $49,000 PenFed CC Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Powerful $49,000 PenFed CC Instant Approval

NFCU is jacking with me with no decision on a CLI so I applied for the PenFed Power Cash card.  Low and behold I got this message:

Congratulations!

Your application has been approved for a credit line of $49,000.00 with a purchase and cash advanceAPR of 14.74%.

The APR is not the greatest but I'm not mad at them.  I usually PIF so it's not a huge issue.  Considering I had to recon one year ago to get a $1000 SL on a Promise I am feeling pretty good right now.  This is one powerful Power Cash Card.

HAPPY DANCE !!!!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Powerful $49,000 PenFed CC Instant Approval

Sorry your SL couldn't have been a bit higher.

Smiley Tongue

Congrats! Amazing SL! 🎉🤸🏼‍♀️🎉
Message 2 of 25
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

That is awesome! I love PenFed

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 3 of 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

VERY impressive! PenFed likes me, very much even, but they don't love me like that.
Message 4 of 25
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

@River123

Do you mind sharing your Data Points?

Much appreciated. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 25
Mellon
Established Contributor

Awesome

Message 6 of 25
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Wow....I'm speechless!!!   Smiley Surprised

Nobody has ever loved me like that!!!  Good on ya!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 25
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

congrats if you don't mind me asking what was your nexgen score with them? I have a membership with them and would like to get a card to do a balance transfer.

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

NFCU is jacking with me with no decision on a CLI so I applied for the PenFed Power Cash card.  Low and behold I got this message:

Congratulations!

Your application has been approved for a credit line of $49,000.00 with a purchase and cash advanceAPR of 14.74%.

The APR is not the greatest but I'm not mad at them.  I usually PIF so it's not a huge issue.  Considering I had to recon one year ago to get a $1000 SL on a Promise I am feeling pretty good right now.  This is one powerful Power Cash Card.

HAPPY DANCE !!!!

Congrats! And here I thought my $26,100 Promise card was high. For your approval, was it a cold app or was this one of your pre-approved offers? I have pre-approvals for all their cards except Gold right now for $23,000. I'd rather just PC my worthless Promise into the Power Cash.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:

congrats if you don't mind me asking what was your nexgen score with them? I have a membership with them and would like to get a card to do a balance transfer.

NG was 714 

EX 809

EQ 748 

TU 804

I have a Promise with a $1,000 limit on it that I got by recon (original app denied) last year around April or so. Never got any preapprovals or auto CLI's from them. 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.