Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Garden App Spree w/mixed results 😏

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Garden App Spree with mixed results 😏

Thanks CC! Yeah Navy not much actual usage on both my GoRewards or Platinum just a BT early this year and paying it down. Also have the CLOC with them so perhaps thought that might be a factor in the denial ? And yes PenFed has tightened it up considerably although I have seen a few $40k approvals out there but that probably is because their exposure was already low to begin with. Did you get approved for the Chase Marriott?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pre Garden App Spree w/mixed results 😏

This is definitely inspo..... i can't wait to give this same encouragement in 2 years. I am also starting from 500s

Message 12 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks GreyCredit for those kind words! Just stick with this community and you to will be right here along with me someday.

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 21
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your successes Bruised! 2020

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 14 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks SOGGIE!

Message 15 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats on 3/6 and good luck gardening. Impressive results on your rebuild as well!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 16 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much 19eighty5!

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! WHat an inspiration. I'm just starting a major rebuild with low to mid 500s across the board. Any advice?!

Message 18 of 21
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks jenrae! I do remember being right where you are. I need to know a little information about your profile. Do you currently have any credit cards? What about baddies reporting? What are some of your future credit goals? Car purchase, home or just credit building?

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.