Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prestige 8k SP CLI

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Prestige 8k SP CLI

My Prestige is 6 months old and since I close my Discover last month I thought I would hit the request button since it was a soft pull and to my surprise gave me a 8k increase.

Starting CL 17k to 25k. 

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Prestige 8k SP CLI

Awesome bump up!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Not bad for a few seconds work.

Message 3 of 10
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

I love it when Citi gives a little something back to its clients. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 10
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Greate bump in CL. Prestige SP CLis usually yield the largest increases from Citi. Good work indeed.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 6 of 10
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Greate bump in CL. Prestige SP CLis usually yield the largest increases from Citi. Good work indeed.

Thanks, good to know.  I was expecting less and I was thinking I would have had to take a HP for that much in an increase.

That will be my last request though not much need for anything more.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your SP CLI! That is a very nice CLI. Smiley Happy

I'm a new Prestige card holder. Would you be willing to share with us your usage, payment patterns, profile, and anything else that may be helpful? Thank you!

Message 8 of 10
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your SP CLI! That is a very nice CLI. Smiley Happy

I'm a new Prestige card holder. Would you be willing to share with us your usage, payment patterns, profile, and anything else that may be helpful? Thank you!

Since the nerfing of perks and 1.60x is going away and getting CSR in August, I have used Prestige less in the past couple of months.

Prior to CSR I put all my business airfare, personal airfare, business dining, personal dining and personal hotel stays $2,000 - $5,000 a month.  Post CSR  half my personal dining about $600 - $700 a month and any 4th nights free, but I don't see having any the rest of the year.   PIF statement balance, no post statement payments. 

Message 9 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice bump up there red! Congrats on that
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.