cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put 3 bullets in my credit this week, all in the bulls eye!

tag
alexgold9393
New Contributor

Put 3 bullets in my credit this week, all in the bulls eye!

As I was sitting there in my virtual garden, enjoying the birds and waiting for time to bass by, my finger started to itch. I tried everything, I read forums, reviewed my report, told myself not yet... but nothing worked. The itch grew stronger and I couldn't resist any more. 

I took a nice drive to the new Verizon shooting range and put 1 bullet from my Experian rifle. Boom hit. 1700/21.49

That wasn't enough though, I also made a turn and pulled in the EBay MC range and put a bullet with my TransUnion shotgun. Boom, right in the middle 2500/25.49

Feeling all full of myself I drove home, on the way a shining light asked me to pull over and asked me would you like to try our shiny new metal by Apple. I did want it. Not sure if I needed it but I was overwhelmed with my day that I couldn't stop. Boom. 1000/25.99

Arrived to the garden, parked the car, locked the gate and walked back to the bench. Finger isn't twitching anymore

Open Accounts:

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Put 3 bullets in my credit this week, all in the bulls eye!

Boom! Congrats on the approvals!

Message 2 of 22
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🍾 

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 3 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 4 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@alexgold9393 wrote:

As I was sitting there in my virtual garden, enjoying the birds and waiting for time to bass by, my finger started to itch. I tried everything, I read forums, reviewed my report, told myself not yet... but nothing worked. The itch grew stronger and I couldn't resist any more. 

I took a nice drive to the new Verizon shooting range and put 1 bullet from my Experian rifle. Boom hit. 1700/21.49

That wasn't enough though, I also made a turn and pulled in the EBay MC range and put a bullet with my TransUnion shotgun. Boom, right in the middle 2500/25.49

Feeling all full of myself I drove home, on the way a shining light asked me to pull over and asked me would you like to try our shiny new metal by Apple. I did want it. Not sure if I needed it but I was overwhelmed with my day that I couldn't stop. Boom. 1000/25.99

Arrived to the garden, parked the car, locked the gate and walked back to the bench. Finger isn't twitching anymore

Funny! all of it ^^^^.....if your finger keeps itching get some benadryl  ...now if it keeps twitching get a hammer.Smiley LOL

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good trifecta there, grats on all Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 7 of 22
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your three approvals!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 22
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!! I'm feeling that garden itch too lol. But I'm so close to my goal....

Message 9 of 22
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Alex, I'm diggin the story! Congratulations on the triple!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.