QS1 CLI after 2nd statement cut.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 CLI after 2nd statement cut.

SL: $500

CLI: $100

Total limit: $600

I'm in the process of rebuilding credit... Should I take this small CLI or wait till next statement and try again??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 CLI after 2nd statement cut.

They offered me $100 too 😒.......I chose to wait because I have other cards with higher limits. And I've read, if you wait, there has been instances they will offer more in a few weeks. It's up to you whether you accept or not. 

Congrats either way! 

Message 2 of 3
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: QS1 CLI after 2nd statement cut.

@Anonymous wrote:

SL: $500

CLI: $100

Total limit: $600

I'm in the process of rebuilding credit... Should I take this small CLI or wait till next statement and try again??

I had told someone before that I've been reading overwhelming examples where if someone takes an increase before the steps increase at 6 months, they will only get the minimum increase of $350-500 at steps. I personally would hold off on the $100 increase for something better later... and worst case don't accept it until steps if thats all they offer you. My buddy went from $500 -> $3500 auto CLI at 6 month statement and had put through about 7k over the six months.

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.