Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 CLI on steps

tag
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

QS1 CLI on steps

Just for data points - QS1 requested CLI. Received $100. On credit steps however my 4th statement has yet to cut. This card barely has seen any usage (SD/emergency) and I do not expect much of the steps increase other than the promised $250 when it completes its program in the coming spring. Hoping to combine it with my QS once it receives the steps CLI. 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 CLI on steps

Might be worth it to hold off combining it until just before annual fee posts -- that way, you can try for another CLI request 6 months after your first one.  You may also get another auto CLI during that time frame.

Message 2 of 6
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Might be worth it to hold off combining it until just before annual fee posts -- that way, you can try for another CLI request 6 months after your first one.  You may also get another auto CLI during that time frame.

I had not considered that! Good idea ABCD2199!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 3 of 6
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

Just for data points - QS1 requested CLI. Received $100. On credit steps however my 4th statement has yet to cut. This card barely has seen any usage (SD/emergency) and I do not expect much of the steps increase other than the promised $250 when it completes its program in the coming spring. Hoping to combine it with my QS once it receives the steps CLI. 

Cap 1 likes usage u will not see a decent CLI if u don 't use it.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

next month, I am closing this card. It helps but it doesn't make a ding in my overall UTL. 

Message 5 of 6
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nicely done.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.