Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qs approval $300 world elite??!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qs approval $300 world elite??!

I recently got approved for a 300 cap one quick silver I was thinking of canceling it sense that is my lowest card out of all my cards  and almost a insult of a Sli

I got the card in the mail today and it's a world elite Mastercard I'm really surprised by this 

does this mean if I run all my transactions through this card I could get substantial clis in the future 

unlike with my other platinum level cap one cards or should I still just cancel it 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Qs approval $300 world elite??!

Congratulations on your approval! You took 3 hard pulls for it. Perhaps, keep it open to make it useful?
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

world elite means I shouldn't be bucketed on this card in anyway right?

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval! You took 3 hard pulls for it. Perhaps, keep it open to make it useful?

Message 3 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Given the $300 starting limit, unfortunately, my guess is it may be bucketed.

Credit Card Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) and why some subprime card never grow or graduate

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

right I'm just surprised it's a WE level card 

Message 5 of 13
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval! The WE status just allows larger swipe fees, nothing to do with CLI, or CLI progress.

The only perk of WE may be added benefits, but most go unused. Also some lenders don't provide the full line of WE benefits that MC offers.

Message 6 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

right I'm just surprised it's a WE level card 

It'll earn 1.5% cash back. So not too shabby.

If you still have a Capital One Platinum, try to see if you are eligible for a product upgrade. Don't do if it offers you the QuickSilver One with the annual fee.

Capital One check for upgrade link

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh ok I see 

ty

Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your approval Smiley Happy

As stated you took the 3 HPs for it so I would keep, use it and then request CLI at the 6 month mark. Its possible you are in credit steps and you can confirm yea or nea on this by giving them a call. If it is they you will get a guaranteed CLI for using it properly at a specified time.

Message 9 of 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.