cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quack, Quack Round 3

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Quack, Quack Round 3

@Birdman7Grats! Did we not have a recent thread on FNBO reducing CLs to include this card? Seemed it even included the big hitters! Wish you the best Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 22
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

@Dinosaur wrote:
@Birdman7Grats! Did we not have a recent thread on FNBO reducing CLs to include this card? Seemed it even included the big hitters! Wish you the best Smiley Happy

We've only had 1 person that got shutdown due to inquiries. Covid times and credit seeking isn't the best combo.

 FICO 8
Message 12 of 22
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone! And a special thanks to @Overmedicated , because like @gdale6 said, I know the gravy train has to stop sometime and I was kind of concerned that I was at the end of the soup line, but @Overmedicated influenced me to go ahead and jump and I'm glad I did! 😉😁

@Dinosaur yeah I don't remember any such thread. I just remember one and I think it may be the one that @Overmedicated referred to, but I miss a lot of threads so I may have missed it.

For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

Oldest/average age varies by bureau. Estimates above.

Updated Oct 2020, unless otherwise noted.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (Mature/young), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/mature/new account, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record to start.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 13 of 22
Highlighted

Grats your CL is bigger than my starting 15k cl.. Cant get one for life of me from them although cant blame them persay as use card very minimal due to not driving much at all anymore and my credit seeking behavior Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Ducks Unlimited CLI!

Current FICO 8:

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Goal Cards:

Message 15 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Birdman7  on the increase!! Kicking myself for not getting the approval when it was 5% on gas. 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores Oct 2020 (TU 783) (EQ 771) (EXP 748)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least May 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 16 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!! Sounds like a good friend to me Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 22
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone!

They have treated me well, but I must admit I do give it plenty of use, and I do a little driving so...
For a collection of our current FICO scoring wisdom, updated as we learn, read the following. Watch the revision dates on the bottom of the first 8 posts as they are regularly updated: Link to Scoring Primer.

RIP:

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? Severity and recency? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts, both open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (Mature/young), AOYRA-Age of Youngest Revolving Account (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
If you don't know where you fall, just detail any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AOYRA and whether you have a loan on record to start.

For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment, please.
Message 18 of 22
Highlighted
Super Contributor

But to be honest they have to be losing money because I PIF and I don’t use it for anything other than the 5% category. but the customer service is also great, imo.

RIP:

Message 19 of 22
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats on squeezing some more quacks out of them!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.