Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarantine = Mini App Spree (A 2 for 2)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quarantine = Mini App Spree (A 2 for 2)

Hi everyone. WOW! It has been a long time since i've visited and posted on the approval sections. I have gardened for the rest of 2019 after getting my approval for the Apple Card. I've literally avoided coming here for a while so as not to get tempted in applying. But working from home prompted by the COVID 19 outbreak woke up another bug in me (sad face). The result is a small scale app spree. I logged into Chase and saw two offers for the CSP and Freedom. But Ignored those and instead applied for what I will actually be using the most. So I applied for the Amazon Prime Visa Sig and did not get an immediate decision. Called the Lending div and verified information and was thankfully approved, the email confirmation they sent me said my limit was 5K but when I logged into my chase account, the limit shows as 9.6K @ 14.24% Purchase APR. Second app was for the BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig and got an immediate approval on that one for 4K which is not bad. I actually apped for the Cash Rewards to hopefully do a balance transfer but I guess that won't be happening given the SL. Feeling happy about these two recent applications for 2020.

Chase pulled EQ (776 suprisingly they only did a single pull) and BOA pulled EX (748)

AAoA: 2 yrs 6 mos

AoOA: 4 years and 3 mos

AoYA: 7 mos.

Guys it's nice to be back. Hope everyone is keeping safe and keeping in faith during this dark time. Hugs to all!

Amazon Rewards Visa Approval 1.1.pngAMAZON Visa Approval.pngBOA Cash Rewards Approval.png

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Quarantine = Mini App Spree (A 2 for 2)

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 23
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!..

Message 3 of 23
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new approvals!!

Message 5 of 23
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the double whammy!!  Card companies are definitely going to see a spike in apps over this stay home period.

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit_Flavours wrote:

Congrats on the double whammy!!  Card companies are definitely going to see a spike in apps over this stay home period.

I know! You are absolutely right about that. It's like another contagion. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 23
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good stuff, Sharky -- Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the quaratine double approval!

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.