cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick! Look Out Your Windows for Flying Porcine Creatures!

tag
matolen
Contributor

Quick! Look Out Your Windows for Flying Porcine Creatures!

Finally got approved for a Discover Card!   Hooray Smiley Very Happy

Process was a bit weird, though: The "prequalification" page is a joke, but I took a chance and applied anyways.  They counteroffered with another unsecured Discover Card so I took it.  Thing is, with that generic offer I had no idea which card the original application was pointing toward.  Maybe it was a lower rate or a different cashback structure?  

Anyhow, it wasn't a rejection so I'm pleased because I have been wanting to get a Discover card for a few years now.  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quick! Look Out Your Windows for Flying Porcine Creatures!

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy  I can relate to the feeling, took me a few years to get Discover--finally tried again the first of this month.

Message 2 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats in getting Discover!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Smiley Very Happy  Please,no creatures.  Still afraid to go out at night here wondering if bears are around!  (I mean late, like after midnight)  Smiley Indifferent  I think you'll love Disover and they have a great cli program!lol

Message 4 of 6
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.