Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickSilver Induction!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QuickSilver Induction!

Hey guys! 

Happy to report that I was able to get a Quicksilver card with a 3k SL! 

I was wondering how fast your credit lines increased with this card?

Thanks again for all the great info avaliable here!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: QuickSilver Induction!

Hey congrats on the awesome approval Op , as far as CLI it all depends on your profile , it can grow fast if they like your profile , you can only get a CLI once every 6 mths with Cap one . They have been tightening up lately for a lot of us as far as CLI goes but good luck to you
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card, ive received a CLI after 3 months of opening the card. I didn't request it, they sent a letter letting me know. From $300 to $2500

Message 3 of 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Did you have a big score jump or something to that affect ? The only time they usually increase on their own is when your in the Credit Steps program and that is after 5 on time payments then they increase it
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

For clarification, the card I app'd for was the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards! Thanks for the continued input! 

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for a quicksilver too and of course, they pulled all three and I received a welcome letter today saying my EX score was 698? that has to be a vantage score because my Fico score with ex is 738.....does Cap one use vantage scores to determine credit worthiness? because that would be different or do they have an internal score they use? very confused.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a quicksilver too and of course, they pulled all three and I received a welcome letter today saying my EX score was 698? that has to be a vantage score because my Fico score with ex is 738.....does Cap one use vantage scores to determine credit worthiness? because that would be different or do they have an internal score they use? very confused.

Capital One soft pulls my credit reports monthly on the 1st of every month and I assume your report they used might have been a bit outdated so even though they did an HP, it probably might not have been TODAY'S HP.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

They claim this score was from 5-12-17...I pay to look at all three fico score and none of them have been anywhere close to 698 for over 2 years....Tu 767...EQ....740...and Ex is 738 as of today....I'm just blown away at where they got 698 from. I heard awhile ago that Cap one does use vantage scores a lot. I was wondering with such high Fico scores how they only gave me a 1000 dollar starting line and now I know.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They claim this score was from 5-12-17...I pay to look at all three fico score and none of them have been anywhere close to 698 for over 2 years....Tu 767...EQ....740...and Ex is 738 as of today....I'm just blown away at where they got 698 from. I heard awhile ago that Cap one does use vantage scores a lot. I was wondering with such high Fico scores how they only gave me a 1000 dollar starting line and now I know.

Capital One does not use FICO 8 score they use EQ-04.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

With Cap1 changing lately, it's hard to say about their CLIs.  I was originally approved for them for a QS1 a couple of years ago; went from 300 to 1800 in just over two months, then got another bump for being in credit steps. I picked up a regular QS (like yours) last year for 3K. NO CLI for me over a years time, so I folded all that I had with Cap1 into one card.  Others may have had their own successes, but Cap 1 seems to have been changing and tightening up on things lately

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.