Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Approval!

tag
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Re: Quicksilver Approval!

Congrats!  sure is nice to get back on track.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATs.. 

my Cap 1 SL 300 CLI month 3 to 400 CL is on month Five.

i don't expect this card to grow much from reading others experience with credit steps card.. I've since obtained a DISCOVER IT 9000 SL AMEX everyday 1000 and a JET Blue 4000. 

i am definitely grateful for the chance though.. 

Message 12 of 15
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

Congrats! That email that reads "Welcome to Capital One" is a great feeling.

Message 13 of 15
jayjayhawaii
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your Cap1 approval and growth.

Now that you picked up a decent one, time to boot one of the others

Thanks! Late reply, but booting indeed. Having the crappy ones lined up for the shredder on their 11 month anniversaries lol. 

Current FICO8:

2017: $200 secured card | 2023: $200,000+ total credit line
Message 14 of 15
jayjayhawaii
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Welcome to the forum and big congrats🙂

What do your current scores look like. With your QS1 and Disco secured, which should grad eventually, I'd say on your next good pick up, you should evaluate letting some of your other cards go. That's a lot of subprime lenders who if not managed right can cause some headaches. Best of luck on your journeySmiley Happy

Apologies for the late reply. Just started getting used to this forum. My Disco just graduated at 17 months with $2,400 unsecured SL!

I also applied for the Visa Apple Rewards from Barclay because my TU is decent at 655, but they shot me down. Reconned and was turned down due to low AAoA and my stack of subprimes. Picked up a decent low APR one from my local credit union however. Planning to keep the subprimes in my drawer until their 11 month anniversaries, let go and avoid annual fee.

Current FICO8:

2017: $200 secured card | 2023: $200,000+ total credit line
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.