Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver Approved! & CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver Approved! & CLI

From when I got off, in terms of actually quit paying was probably around 5 years + Then I didn't pay for like 1-2 isn't that terrible? then it went to CO, then it took me about a year to pay then I waited about 3+ years to reapply... So its pretty well aged off my report before I even started applying for new cards and since I started reapplying I added2 accounts I've been paying regularly for 1+ year.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I can't quite remember exact dates for data points but something around there. 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS One is the card I started my journey on!  Use it well, it has nice rewards and remember that the fee is $35 a year.  But if you use it right, you'll earn the fee back or more.  ^_^. Plus you're going to boost all of your scores.  QS One reports to all three Equifax, TransUnion and of course Experian.  I actually was thrilled to get a $300 limit when I started because it had been 7 years since discharge and I haven't looked a card since...  Then I wanted to get the best rewards, and now I'm earning like a champ and my numbers are skyrocketing.  🚀

So today, after they gave me an initial $200 CLI, and after one application for a CLI, I'm at $750 for the QS One.  I don't think it's worth keeping for longer because I'm going to go in the Garden soon.

Discover was my second card.  After you build up some credit, you could look at Discover It unsecured.  I also like Barclaycard.  I just got approved today for a $2k CL on my Apple Visa.  😁

I feel less alone knowing you got the QS One now, btw.  Haha. 

Keep up the awesome work!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.