Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver CLI

Today I went online and requested a CLI on my QS one card. I have received 2 statement on this card so far. Capital One started me with a $500 limit and today they awarded me a $1000 increase!! I am so excited! It just proves that my hard work is paying off!! A lot of people say a lot of negative things about Capital One, but for those of us trying to build some credit, they are great as long as you do the right thing! Hopefully I will still receive an increase after my 5th on time payment!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver CLI

Congratulations... CapitalOne has been good to a lot of people. Keep on keeping on!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations... CapitalOne has been good to a lot of people. Keep on keeping on!

Thanks! I was debating for the past week on whether or not I should try for an increase and I am happy I bit the bullet and did it! I am also happy that I have everyone here to share it with as we all know how much work goes into buiding our credit profiles.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have a QS1 with a $500 CL and am waiting until my next statement, which will be my second, cuts to request a CLI. How did you request the CLI? Through the chat or over the phone?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested through the website where you login to view your account info. There is an option to request a CLI. it was not a live chat.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just asked my annual income, amount I pay for rent/mortgage and how much I spend on credit cards per month.
Message 6 of 8
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Today I went online and requested a CLI on my QS one card. I have received 2 statement on this card so far. Capital One started me with a $500 limit and today they awarded me a $1000 increase!! I am so excited! It just proves that my hard work is paying off!! A lot of people say a lot of negative things about Capital One, but for those of us trying to build some credit, they are great as long as you do the right thing! Hopefully I will still receive an increase after my 5th on time payment!

Congrats! What type of usage did you put on it for the first couple of months and did you pay-in-full or just do more than minimum payments? Just waiting for my QS1 and Platinum-$500 each. Should receive them this week.

Discover IT: $0/$200
Message 7 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.